Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Starving Room

Monty is back home from Queensland. Hoorah! I have always helped look after Monty since he was born (5.5 yrs ago). And when he goes away to visit with his Dad it is always strange for me too. I don't have to pick him up or take him anywhere.
So this morning I got to take him to school again. It's a lot of fun. I told him I had missed him and that maybe I could spend the day with him at school. And he told me that if I was to come I couldn't hang around his class room that I would have to go to the 'starving room'. Uhmmm.....well after a bit more discussion I figured out he meant 'the staff room'. I just love the special things he says.
I went to the movies with Andrea, Orson and Sahn today. We went to Fountain Gate and saw Mission Impossible 2. It was pretty good - we enjoyed it. Sahn slept and Orson slept so we were very lucky.
I had to buy another trimmer. Yep! The pink one from K-Mart at $14.95! Do I need another trimmer? No! Should have saved the money for when the dog food is on special!
I bought Gramps a battery powered shaver. He has been using blades for always and now he keeps cutting his face and the sores are not healing well.
So we will take that over to him tonight and hopefully we can help him with that.
I've been having fun making a perpetual birthday calendar. It isn't my design but it's fun to be a member of 'the copy team' sometimes.
I really need to be doing more class stuff. Tomorrow!

No comments: