Monday, May 08, 2006

Just Another Monday

Work, work, work. What's the worst thing about working at Scraptacular? All the new products constantly coming in (pink staplers!!) and me wanting and needing and must having over them all.
It was a freezing day today so I actually turned the heater on at work. I never do that!! A lot of buzz around the shop with things to attend to. Boxes and parcels and new magazines being delivered. It's so much fun.
Got home and opened some tinned soup. Reheated some leftovers from the party yesterday and that was dinner. How easy is that! That was after putting out the bins, cleaning out the bins inside to fill up the outside bin. Bringing in the washing, folding it up and putting it away. Feeding Mari the dog. Bringing the budgies inside and giving them fresh water and seed.
No wonder I'm tired. What does Colin do around here? Better not ask him cuz I'm sure he 'thinks' he does a lot.
Starting on a Heritage class layout tonight, before Commander and Chief comes on and then off to bed to get ready to teach Hard & Fast in the morning.
That's it for my day.
Oh yeah! One important thing. I just love it when dog food is on special!!! You might ask why that would excite me so. Cuz it's so darn expensive. So now when it's on special I try to buy a whole months worth. I think that's pretty darn smart. So, this week Safeway are selling them for $1.29 per tin which is quite a nice saving and definetly worth buying in 'bulk'.
Thought that was important information!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OHHH Anna,
you crack me up so much......

we did have a very good day at work today. cant wait for my pink stapler:)

BFN
SARAH