Sunday, May 14, 2006

Great Day

Today was pretty good!!! Work was very busy. Trying to get new products priced and on the shelves and serving customers. Sarah and I felt like we were chasing our tails all morning. In the arvo I taught the last of my stamping classes. The girls all enjoyed it. Had 5 in the class.
Then at home I made a Tiramisu dessert (replacing coffee with caro!! of course!).
After that I needed to prepare some stuff for 12 18mths-3yr olds to make mothers day cards from at Church today. Punched out lots of flowers and hearts and butterflies.
I had a relaxing evening watching Doc.Martin and The Bill. I love those two shows.
Martin & Tambi called in on their way out to dinner. Mckenzie and India were with them (Isaac staying at Blakeys house). I won't be seeing them on Mothers Day so they brought me a lovely present. A perfume called Beauty by Elizabeth Arden.
Sleep time now.

No comments: