Monday, May 22, 2006

The Best Layed Plans

I had a very busy but great weekend. Friday night was babysitting for Daniel & Carolina so they could finally go out for her birthday. Joshua and Riley were so good for me and were no trouble at all. Colin came around for a bite to eat but he didn't stay thank goodness! As soon as he is in the picture it's like having the naughtiest child on the block turn up. He needs/wants all the attention from me and is impatient with the littlies. Some 'men' never grow up!
I worked all day at Scraptac. It was Sensational Saturday and I worked the 12hrs. I had a great time with all my friends there. I was pretty wasted when the day came to a close but it's fun to do now and again. (Next month being the next time!).
Sunday - up early and off to Church. Sara dropped Monty at Church and he wore his suit that his Dad had bought him for the wedding in Queensland last week. He looked so smart and cool! And of course that always means Nursery as well. With 8 little people in there today. It seemed like there were 38! They were all ratty and noisy and grumpy.
So in the arvo I had a very well deserved Nanna nap whilst Colin went to visit his Dad.
Finished off some layouts and got to bed about 12:30am (so much for the benefits of a nanna nap).
Today I have plans. No work so I get to do some chores and some fun stuff. Taking some cash to Gramps so he can buy more huge blocks of chocolate and cans of drinks that he keeps giving away.
Then I might go and watch Tambi's netball game (must take the camera!).
I have to teach a class tonight so I may go early to the shop and do a bit of 'copying of layouts' just to get some of my millions of photos in an album.
I wonder if this will all actually happen!!!!
Hmmmmm! Will have to get back on that one

1 comment:

Angie said...

Doing some web surfing and who do i find! lol :)Your life is busier than mine!!! Slow Down Woman! Love the pic of you and Lance :)

I am spewing I missed out on the classes...and then I was hoping on getting a kit! FAT CHANCE! lol :)

Catch up soon... I am due for a visit to the shop :)

Hugs,

Ange