Thursday, May 11, 2006

Home At Last


It's the end of a long day. Working from 10am - 9:15pm is a long day and night. However, I cannot complain cuz I love what I do. I had 9 people in my class tonight and they all did such lovely layouts. Each one different, yet all from my original design.
Had a good day, except for one small hitch. Had a 'weigh-in' with Dr.Nick and I actually put on a little bit of a few ounces (just a little bit, not much!). Which is a bit disappointing. I will have to get on the treadmill. Now that it's dark earlier we don't take Mari the pooch out for a walk as often and I am just not getting any exercise. Which is probably making the difference. As well as the 'occasional' wrong thing I eat.
The Herbal Life rep that I buy the products from is forever pressuring me to get into the sales side of their business. I told her right from the start that I don't have time and not interested - but even today she popped into the shop and gave me a magazine all about pyramid selling and how rich Herbal Life has made people. I am still not interested.
Now you may wonder who that is in the photo. Well there is ME of course! And Mr. Rusty Pickle - otherwise known as Lance Anderson. He and his wife are the owners of RustyPickle. And he taught three classes at Scraptacular which I obviously attended.
I havn't finished any of them yet - but I will! One day!
Time to go to bed!

No comments: