Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Here I go again!

It's already Wednesday morning. I had decided that I wouldn't write on here every day. So, I am sticking to my resolve. Cuz I did miss yesterday!
Yesterday was work and teaching Hard & Fast which is always fun. Eight girls in the class with four brand new ones. They had a great time so hopefully we'll see them again.
Same old same old at home.
But the great thing was that the Tasmanian miners finally got out of the mine safely, in good shape and they walked out! That was the most fantastic thing to see on TV. AFter 14days being 1km stuck down the mine they walked out. What a miracle.
Did plenty of work on a layout for a heritage class - and made Sassy Sarah a birthday card. I bet she thinks we, at Scraptacular have forgotten it was her birthday yesterday. By the time she reads this she will know we didn't forget. Just sneakily planning behind her back! hehe
That's it. Got the day off today and I am going to do the following:
A class at Scraptacular (as if I don't spend enought time (money!!) there already)
K Mart for a nice light cardigan
Scrapping at home
Maybe a rest - who knows.
That's really it!

No comments: