Thursday, September 13, 2007

Really Lovin' It

I have now worked two full weeks at my new job and am just 'lovin it. I'm working anywhere between 20-30hrs each week but I always get Fridays off. When I stop being trained my hours will be set which is good cuz then i can get into a routine and organise myself a bit better.
I'm finding it fun, challenging and meeting really nice people. Which is what I enjoy doing.
I'm also excited because the other day I came home and there were 3xpizza boxes waiting for me. No, not with pizza's - Scrapbook Stuff of course!
I had placed an order with Blue Bazaar, one with The Scrapheap and one with 2Peas and they all came on the same day!
I got the new, new Elsie Stuff - not much of the paper because they were out of stock, but the buttons etc are great. Love the colours.
Got some 'boy' papers from both the other stores.
It was fun. I sat on the bed and opened each one as if it was Christmas.
Now I just have to fit in Scrapbooking in my schedule. Which I am sure I can manage.
Although at the moment I am hooked on the old TV show 'Felicity'. My girls have bought the 4xseries on DVD and I've only just started on the first one. Sitting there watching 4 episodes at a time - is just the best way to relax. Only means I stay up way too late and I don't scrapbook.
Just got home from work and now I need to eat dinner. Thankfully I made enough last night to cover tonight.

1 comment:

kazy2004 said...

Hi Anna,
glad everything is looking up Anna. Hey Pal is only 85 cents at Safeway this week, that is the cheapest ever, surely! LOL

Cheers Karen