Friday, September 21, 2007

Little Cats

this is Bizkit


And this is Balou.
Hey Ange - meet the cats!!!
Balou is a very quiet, loving and gentle kitten. Bizkit is crazy!!! She never sits still. In fact I've had to get the water spray out on her a couple of times. She is very funny. Last night she jumped into the bath - not realising that it had lots of water in it!!! She literally walked on water to get out it was the funniest thing to see. Shame I didn't have a movie camera on hand at the time.
Balou likes nothing better than to snuggle up and lick me on my face. Of course I don't want to be licked on my face so it's a constant battle to stop her. I move her away, I cover my face and she pushes her nose in trying to get to me. She is very persistent.
They both love the computer and like to help me type whatever I'm trying to do. They also love to try and catch the curser.
I love cats and have usually always had one. But after Dribble (yep! He was named after the basketball term, dribbling) was gone we never got another cat.
It's nice to have them around.

No comments: