Sunday, September 09, 2007

All charged up

Had a great weekend. Went to Isaac's 7th birthday and had so much fun with all the littlies. He was very very spoiled with his presents. Lucky little boy!
Andrea and the kids and Dan & Carolina and the kids all came over and we went for a bike ride. I got my bike out too!!! That's a bit amazing in itself. Colin and I had been on a bike ride the day before, out for about 45mts and I was sore and stiff after that effort.
I thought riding along with the kids would be the best fun, which it was. For a little while, but then my handlebars worked themselves loose, and were going in all directions. So I got a bit scared to ride it. Darn!! It was so much easier riding than walking.
We were all out for about 2hrs and then came home, made dinner together and enjoyed some yummy pasta and salad.
I've had an amazing weekend really. I am feeling a peace I havn't felt in a long time and it's comforting and feels good.
I so love time with my family and friends and just relaxing and enjoying each moment.
Now I am ready to start another week at my new job.
It's an great place to work and the people there are all focused on such positive things.
Just love it!

No comments: