Friday, September 21, 2007

Everythings Good!

Had another great week. Didn't work as many hours, but the week flew by just as fast. Don't really know what I did with all that time!
I've decided I am going to sort all my scrapbooking albums. I really only have Heritage ,Puffing Billy and Christmas as individual ones at the moment. I think I might try to organise them chronologically. It's going to be a massive undertaking but I think it will be worth it. At the moment when I am trying to find a particular layout I have to look through 15 albums and try to guess where it might be.
Had lunch with two lovely friends, Rosemary and Robyn, today. Hayley also popped in and said 'Hi'. I am so happy that we stay in touch and keep our friendships alive and well. I don't see them as much as I used to because I don't work where I used to and that's where I used to catch up all the time. Now, we catch up about once a month and it means a lot to me that they like to stay in touch too.
Heading off to Daniel and Carolina's for dinner tonight. Get to sit on their new couches. Brown leather, is all I know about them. I offered to make dessert and Carolina asked me to make mini pavs. Which isn't really mini pavs because I break up the pavolova shells and it looks just like a big pav.
Can't wait to see Josh,Riley and Harrison as well.
Also can't wait for the weather to get a bit milder and then we can all hang out more at parks etc. Lots of photo ops!!!
I got quite sick this week. Think it started off as hayfever but quickly developed into a burning throat, and the next day my voice was gone and so were my sinus'. I had the aches and shivers etc. I still went to work yesterday, feeling like crap. And got some 'treatment' and some homeopathic drops and tablets and by today I am feeling a whole lot better. That was so lucky cuz I think I was going to be in for a big bout of flu.
It's great that I can use good stuff to get rid of the bad stuff, instead of anti-biotics. So far, so good!!!
Off to dinner!

No comments: