Friday, September 21, 2007

Pal Dog Food

Karen, I had to laugh at your memories of my 'dog food' blogs. Seems like an eternity away. I don't buy dog food anymore, cuz we had our old dog Mari euthenased about 10weeks ago. That was a pretty sad time because she was nearly 15yrs old!
However, now I look for Whiskars instead. Yep, I came home with not one but two kittens. They are sisters and I couldn't take one and leave the other one there by herself.
So, if you notice if Whiskars is on special anywhere let me know.
Yep, it is good that things are now going a lot better. No-one escapes the hard and difficult times that pop up here and there in our lives.
Just feels great when you come out the other side and you're still in one piece and can keep smiling.
Thanks for your comments - and I am much more diligent about keeping my blog up to date. So you don't have to tell me off anymore!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll have to share some pics of the kitties Anna!

Ange
xoxox

Anonymous said...

You write very well.