Thursday, June 01, 2006

CRICUIT (PRONOUNCED CRICKET)

Well it was bound to happen! I have worked a lot in the past couple of weeks and on top of that babysitting and on top of that wanting to scrapbook when I do have so spare time - now I'm sick.
I know I have a sinus infection cuz the stuff coming out of my nose is well....(I guess I don't have to go into details!) And I am coughing quite a bit and my voice sounds like a man. I am just a bit nervous about the cough because I don't want to be hospitalized with pneumonia again like last year.
So, if I am not better tomorrow I have the day off and will go and see Dr.Nick.
Well, the CRICUIT made a visit to Scraptacular yesterday. It is amazing!! Like a printer but it has a small blade in it and you put in a cartridge and a keypad that matches the cartridge and you choose whatever you want to spell it also has a lot of preprogrammed cute things and lots of flowers. Everything can be cut into heaps of different sizes and you can also do shadows and silhouttes for each thing you cut out. Fantastic machine. Not cheap though. Will be saving up each month so it won't bite too hard.
I I have to do a 12hr day today. Don't know if I can do it all. I can always come home and have a sleep during the day and go back to teach my class tonight. Bummer getting sick. It happens everytime I push myself a bit.
Oh well too late to worry about it now.

No comments: