Friday, June 23, 2006

Especially for Sharon


It's Friday evening. We are waiting for Andrea to call so Colin can go and buy some F&C for dinner. She is on her way back from Werribee after picking up Blakey who has been visiting with his Dad.
I have been sooooo tired today!!! Colin has had the day off. We had lots of plans (way too many!!) of things to do. We managed to go to DFO and then to Parkmore. Home for lunch and I had a 2hr sleep. So I feel much betterer now! Just finished the ironing which has been sitting looking at me for a few days.
I havn't been back at work yet. Yesterday I did do some classes layouts. I finished H&F and also Large & In Charge. Maybe that's why I am so tired today.
And...I did stay up and watch 24! But...I did not get up and watch the Socceroos. I did however get a text message from Tambi at 7:30 this morning with...'Go Aussie'. I think she might have been watching the game!!
Today I called the Medical Centre for my chest xrays results expecting to be told everything is clear however I was told that Dr.Burke needs me to make an appointment to see him. What the!!!! I can't see him till Sunday morning so now I am wondering what the dickens is going on.
Now, to the most important part of this post. My friend Sharon!
This remarkable young woman has touched us all! Her enthusiasm and her courage in the rather unknown world of scrapbooking is just amazing. She is not afraid to copy anything!!! Whatever she sees she has the courage to just take it off the original creator and duplicate it. She gets so enthusiastic with her accomplishments (as do we) and is actually considering establishing a company. The name of this company will be THE Copy Team. Of course Sharon will be the director, accountant and CEO of this company. In fact she will probably put it on the open market within a short time due to its already well known success.
Sharon I honor you and wish I could be just like you. Copying layout after layout!!! Could I please put my name on the waiting list as a member of your company???? Oh, I nearly forgot there is something else which Sharon does extremelly well. She is unashamedly seeking notoriety and fame so if anyone else wants to introduce her anywhere at all she will love it.
Enjoy the photo of the 'stupid Mavis' at Sharons house!! We always have a blast together!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I AM *HIDING* IN MY CORNER TOO...lol