Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Health Issues

I knew I was going to be 'in for it'. Went to the Doctor yesterday and the first thing he said to me was, 'you're overdoing things again!'. He confirmed the sinus infection but I also have conjunctivitis. I havn't been around anyone with that as far as I know. Maybe it's related to the sinus infection. So, I'm on antibiotic tablets and drops. So far, nothing has changed. I still feel yuck and my eyes are still sticky. Let's hope that from today I start to feel some improvement.
Can't even scrapbook because my eyes just run. I have had a 'big' lecture from Carolina (dl) who gets very concerned about me when I am sick because it reminds her of her Mum. She said I look like her Mum used to when she was overdoing things. Tired all the time. Especially in my eyes. Andrea said pretty much the same things.
So, I have to do some re-evaluating things in my life, again. This will be a bit of a process because there are (like anyone else) so many aspects to look at and work out what to do differently.
I'll leave that for another time - when I can think!!
Well, the eyes are no longer coping with looking at a computer screen and seeing as I havn't done anything apart from spitting into tissues and coughing and blowing my nose and dealing with blood noses - I may as well sign off for today.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

oHHHH ANNA,
NOt GOOD AT ALL!!!!!!!!!
i hope you feel better soon. The antibiotics should have kicked in by now. Lets hope.....

Thinking of you. Talk to you soon,
BFN
SARAH

Robbie Roos said...

I hope you are feeling better!! I know, I've been dosed up on everything the past few days and have managed to sleep around the clock! We all just need to take it easy and get better!
Talk soon!!

Robyn