Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Where has it gone?

Wednesday evening. Where has the time gone. I think I have spent the last few days in a blurr. Not feeling great yet, and I think the anti-biotics are also making me feel pretty yuck. I still don't have too much energy. However I have managed to get a few layouts done to complete the revampt of Funky Five classes. So, now I can devote my time to my 'one of' type of classes again.
Spoke with Jodie on the phone for quite a while last night. It was nice having a chat with you (if you read this!!) And believe it or not, I am quite happy to not have to work a 12hr day tomorrow because my roster has changed a bit. I don't think 12hrs when first back at work and not being sure if I am well or not is going to be any great help at the moment.
I called into the shop briefly today. I just love the new Lil Davis chipboard collection. Have put aside one of everything, of course!!! I just love it!
Apart from a bit of shopping and a bit of scrapping and a bit of TV I havn't done much in the last couple of days so not really worth writing too much.
Oh yeah, I will have to take some photos of my 'new ribbon' storage. It isn't my idea but it is fantastic.
That will keep you in suspense!!!
And...... guess what?? Coles had dog food on special this week! Our dog is eating better than we are.
Although, I must say this. I did cook yesterday. I made a vegetable egg and potato casserolle that has white sauce in it as well. It is yummy! So I don't feel that I have been too neglectful. We had been living off tinned soup and toast for a few nights.
That's it! I am going to try and make a present for my son for his birthday.
TTFN

No comments: