Tuesday, June 20, 2006

"Uhmmmmmm. Interesting!!

Time gets away from me when I havn't posted a new blog for a while. I can't remember much of anything exciting. Oh yeah!! I did manage to buy 30cans of dogfood at IGA on Saturday. Enough for a whole month and that way when it's on special again in a few weeks I can top up again. I know that you are 'all' very interested in this.
I had fun being the boss for Sensational Saturday. I enjoy being with all the girls and having a laugh.
However, as per usual for me at the moment I got sick again. I could feel that some bug was trying to worm it's way into my system and without much resistance it has taken over, again. I can't talk without massive coughing fits. And if I can talk my voice sounds like a mans. That's great!!
So the doctor is sending me for a chest x-ray tomorrow. As if that isn't bad enough I also have to have a mammogram at the same place. Ouch!! I have antibiotics again, and some days off work to stay where it's warm and cozy. I just feel very tired all the time and need to re-build my reserves a bit.
Apart from all those woes and 'poor me' things I have spent some time with some of the 'little people'. Andrea and Orson & Sahn on Friday. We went to browse around the shopping centre and I spent way too much. Sunday Colin and I met up with some friends that we used to associate with but havn't seen for about 25yrs. We had lunch at their home and it was great fun. Seemed like we only lost touch a year ago.
Monday I cooked an extra meal and took it over for Daniel and Carolina. They had a rough weekend with Joshua being taken to hospital in an ambulance in the middle of the night. He gets croup very badly and his breathing was sooo bad Daniel rang an ambulance and they had to give him adrenaline and rushed him to the hospital for some more drugs etc. He was fine by the morning thank goodness. Riley isn't well either so poor Carolina was wasted. A meal helped a bit.
Today I had Lamont to look after and we met Andrea and the kids and Tambi and the kids at Karingal movies and saw Over The Hedge. It was such a funny movie. I asked Monty what he thought of it and he said: "Uhm.....interesting!" What a funny boy!! But because i'm not feeling well we came straight back home and Monty and I played UNO. He beat me 3 times and he's only 5yrs old! Does that mean he is a fantastic player? Or does it mean I am a rotten player? Maybe a bit of both.
I have scrapped a little bit over the past day or two. Nearly finished Large and In Charge for a class and have done a couple of single layouts for Hard&Fast. I just find it difficult to get some time to prepare these classes. I can't seem to stay up late like I used to because I get sick straight away. It's a bit of a nuisance really. Maybe I'm just getting older!!
Well, that's it. I am going to watch Medical Emergency and then All Saints and then.......The Blanket Show! Never heard of it? It means to go to bed! Goodnight!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Anna you have a fetish with Dof food and i have it with washing powder. I currently have 12 kilos in my laundry. One can never have to much and you know what you have to get it while it is cheap..

i didnt know Joshy was in hospital. Poor little one, It is croup weather Rebekah has it as well.. GRRR... She is on the steriods already so hopefully wont get too bad....

get some rest now

SEE YA
SARAH