Monday, February 25, 2008

"Thank You"

A big 'thank you' to my friends who have left such great comments on my blog, after reading my 'happy news'!!!
It is the best times and a bit of the worst time because of still having chemo and feeling revoltingly yuck, and not enjoying anything I eat. But.....to see my family so relieved and to be able to talk to my 5yr old grandaughter India, and explain that my hair will grow back in a little while makes it all so positive and great.
Although......after all this I have been so proud that I have kept my eyebrows and now all of a sudden they have started coming out....and by the end of the week will probably be gone!! What's the deal with that??? I will be left with these two pale streaks of skin above my eyes!!
And they were still quite dark and I bet they grow back white or grey.
I look out the window and plan what I am going to do when I get to feeling better......there is no hesitation now and that is such a blessing.
I am looking forward to feeling like scrapbooking, shopping (without exhaustion after 5mts), taking photos again, visiting friends, helping others, going to Church and even a little bit (note the little bit!) of babysitting. Going for walks with Colin, and to the movies.
In fact we have some gold class and some ordinary tickets to use up. Hope there's some good movies coming out in a couple of months time.

No comments: