Saturday, July 22, 2006

OK.....I have been to IGA and bought out the store. No, not really. I did buy 30cans though.
I love getting dog food at a cheap price. Is it because I resent how much it costs to feed the dog? Is it because the dog is Andrea's and she left her with us? Surely not?
It must be because I like a bargain!
DH and I have just finished watching the movie 'Pay it Forward'. I have now wiped away the salty water off my face but still feel very emotional from this show. It has such a wonderful meaning. But why do these brilliant minds in Hollywood have to spoil it at the end by having a tragic ending?
I might have to start a movement with the 'pay it forward' theme.
I was a good girl today. After work I did the grocery shopping. Came home and made yummy pumpkin soup and then did some ironing. No scrapbooking darn it! Now I feel OK to scrapbook for the rest of the week.
Spoke to Robbie again today! She was just on her way back to London, Canada from CHA. She was so excited but it was also so overwhelming it was hard for her to string two sentences together.
She was very impressed with a My Minds Eye paper and embellishment range called Bohemian. That blew her away the most. She went back to their stand several times. Took lots of photos everywhere and has catalogues from everyone.
I forgot to ask her how the Lacrosse was going. She may have posted results by now. I havn't checked.
I have enjoyed a busy time at work this past week. So many new products and the 'buzz' with our website up and running and the pressure to start getting our online shop happening. It's been real excitement, busy but great to be a part of.
Gee I love scrapbooking.
That's it!
Oops! Almost forgot. My dearest youngest daughter Sara checked out my blog last night and told me she would be very upset with me if I don't mention her in it anywhere. Which I actually hadn't as yet.
She and I are going to decorate some wooden words together soon which will be great fun. I am very blessed to have wonderful daughters who share my interest in crafts and scrapbooking. Sara has a bit more time than Andrea as Monty is at school. So when she isn't working we can organise some scrapping opportunities.
So, Sara I can't wait to get started whenever you give me the 'nod'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Anna, Just letting ytou know I do actually read your blog! Now I know who to ask for cheap dog food as well!

Hello Sara...