Thursday, July 13, 2006

A Lovely Quiet Day

Well, today has been a nice and sweet day. Andrea came over with Orson and Sahn. Sahn really loves me!! She gives me the sweetest smiles and loves lots of cuddles and plays. She is good for the soul.
Orson wasn't feeling too good, so he was a bit grizzly.
I helped Andrea make a small book for her friends baby shower. She so enjoyed making it. Such good therapy when life is tough.
We went and had a burger and pippies (yep! chippies! Orson language) for lunch and Orson made a friend in the play area at Maccas. He had a ball!
Yesterday I had a great 'therapy' day. I went along to work to do Sarah's class. I really enjoyed it and it was lovely to just leave the world behind for a little while.
I was so impressed with my layouts that all three are framed on the wall.
With 10 grandchildren I planned to have a framed page of each of them on the wall somewhere in the house. I have now got 7 done.
Three more to go!
Tomorrow I am going with Andrea to the Frankston Concert Centre to watch Blakey in their school production. This is the primary school version of the Rock Eistedford. I think he is a tornado or something. Very suitable.
Next week I have Grandparents day at Kinder for India. I love being a Grandma and being involved with 'the little people' and what they are doing in their lives.
Must go. I hear the garage door opening. Which means the hubby is home from work and although dinner is almost ready it isn't quite there yet. He will be hungry.
Thanks for reading!

No comments: