Friday, July 21, 2006

Lovely Lunch

Today has been my first day off for the week. Many months ago Cara, Didi, Debbie and myself were very smart scrapchicks winning first place in a car rally. One of the prizes was lunch at the Lobster Cave. Today we finally managed to all get there and enjoy a great 2hrs of chatting, laughing and eating yummy food.
Thanks for the great afternoon girls!
And....this morning I did go to our Accountant for our tax returns. Colin is going to get a very healthy one! Wonder if I could wangle some money out of his towards a new camera???? Hmmmm! Probably not! Somehow I don't he think he would understand my need for 'another' new camera. That would be the third one in 2 years.
Guess what?????? Yep! IGA have dog food on special! Gee these supermarkets are good to me. Just when I need to buy some more. 30 tins will do! Wonder what the dog is going to eat for the next month??
I had such a lovely time with India at her Grandparents day at 3yr old Kinder yesterday. She rushed up and hugged me as soon as I got there. We spent an hour doing all kinds of craft projects. Cutting and pasting and gluing etc. Then a little play outside and time for the children to do a little song etc on the mat. India wouldn't leave me. She hugged my leg so tight that there was no way on earth she was going to sit on that mat with all these strange people watching her.
So, I sat her on my lap and we watched the other children doing 'their thing'. Just as they finished little Miss India had fallen asleep! It was so cute! All snuggled in my lap. Then of course that presented a problem of how to get her to the car. So, I carried her. I know I shouldn't have with my back as it is but I didn't have the heart to wake her up. It was a really special couple of hours.
Work has been soooooo busy. Lots of new products. Daisy D's, Scrapworks, 3 Bugs in a Rug, Paper Pleasure and so much more I can't remember it all.
So, we have been very busy entering all the new stock and getting on the shelves so everyone can be as excited as we are. Not good for my budget though.
Robbie Roos has called us 3 times now. How fun is that? She must miss all of us here at Scraptacular. Canada is a long way away!
I never seem to sit and say very much here. I have a huge headache at the moment so I think I'd best get off here cuz it's making it a lot worser. I think it's coming from a sore neck and shoulders which is probably a result of carrying little Miss India yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Anna, We too had a wonderful lunch. Great company, great food and silly photos of Deb. Can you ask for more? Yes... Gay ringing and the announcement of Dog Food on special at IGA. Off to shop at IGA... Love Didi and Cara