Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Back at Work Again

I've been back at work for three days now. And boy is it busy. Fancy coming back on a Sensational Saturday. Lots of lovely women all scrapping and chatting and laughing and having a wonderful time at Scraptacular. It's hard to work when they're having sooooo much fun! I just want to join them too.
It is really buzzing at Scraptacular now. The new website is up and running. Jodie has been ordering like crazy and we have sooooo much work to do to get all the new gorgeous products out on the shelves.
Love the new 3 bugs in a rug, daisy d's, We R Memory Keepers, Scrapworks papers. Somehow 2 of each design are finding their way into my stash spot in the back room of the shop.
Been spending some quality time with family over the past few days.
On Sunday night we had dinner with Martin and Tambi and their gorgeous three children. It was fun just to relax and enjoy the grandchildren and play with them.
Tonight we have just come home from having dinner with Andrea and the troops there. Sahn was already asleep which was a shame.
Andrea is doing really well. Jethro has been leaving her alone lately and hopefully will be more civil next time they need to talk about anything.
This week I am also going to India's kinder for Grandma's day. I love these special times with them. Lots of photo opportunities too.
I have just finished compiling all the necessary paper work for both Colin and my tax information so I am ready for our accountant appointment on Friday.
I would love to put some money away for an SLR camera. But, I don't think that's going to happen this year. Have a few other priorities first. Boohoo!!
Well, it's late and I promised myself early bedtimes. So, off I go

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sound like there is a lot of new stuff. I hoping to have a look before our lunch on Friday.
Didi