Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Back at Last


I think it's been more than a month since I have updated my blog.
I have been very busy at work. Robbie was away of course and then poor Jodie got sick so between Sarah, Anita and myself we kept the ship (shop!) afloat succesfully. But I did work about double the hours for a couple of weeks and was just too wasted to start typing on my blog.
Then I got very focused on finishing all my class preparations for this current calendar. And now I have!!! I'm finished (for a while!)
So, now I have given myself permission to update my blog.
I am very disappointed though because I cannot report a dog food special at the moment. I have had to buy some cans (not many) at full price! That's a horrible thing to have to do!
I am very excited however (I certainly am a person of mixed emotions!) because tomorrow we head off to Sydney for Kiwi Scraps Convention. I'll be meeting Ali Edwards and Donna Downey and Cathy Zielske. And I guess anyone else who comes up and introduces themselves to me!
Kimmie,Robbie and I should have our Team Scraptacular tees ready that we can wear.
I can't believe how much I have to pack to go there. I have the biggest suitcase. I think I may have to rethink that one though and aim to do it all a bit differently.
Working with Sarah today. But I'm a bit excited so I don't know if I will be much good. Although I am teaching a Heritage class this morning. Thank goodness I wrote a bit of an instruction list for myself - otherwise who knows what the girls layouts will end up looking like.
So, that's it for now.
Next post will be a commentary and maybe some pics of the convention.
I am going to try to put up a picture of the online class that Sarah and Jodie and myself did with Kimmie as a practise run.

No comments: