Saturday, May 03, 2008

This is a card I made for Carolina's 30th birthday.

I really love the colour combination, pretty happy with this design

Then of course, I had to make a 2nd one because that's my 'thing' to do with every card

that I make

Some of my 25 albums that I now have...organised chronologically or individual for my

10 grandchildren. I hung tags on each of the d-ring binders to identify who or what is in the album.

Part of getting myself organised. Mostly everything is back in albums.
I did take pictures of the piles of layouts that I had, but I can't find them now. Maybe I accidently deleted them from my camera because they are nowhere to be found on my computer.
Oh well, I am not going to pull everything out again.
I just ordered some of the lovely birds chipboard that collections have put out. So gorgeous. I have also been drawing some birds of my own and also a butterfly or two.
I wish that cuttlebug were bringing out a bird die. Not tiny birds but medium size ones.
I also ordered some of the strong clear transparency that hambly have put out....got to get into the transparency book thing and have a play with it.
I showed it to Colin and he said they use that occasionally at work, and he will check out in the factory store room to see if there is any laying about.
He also had the guys at work make me some clear acrylic stamp blocks. I got quite a few smallish ones but several of each size. Because that way if I am using a couple of stamps regularly on a project I can keep them all sitting on the blocks ready to use.
Saved me a few $'s
Now that my big project of organising is done, I can get back to working on my cancer journal. I still have so much to do on that.
Friday I met daughter Sara at Southland and we went to see Maid Of Honour. It was a fantastic movie and we had lots of laughs. Had lunch at TGI Friday and had more laughs together. I love spending time with my girl!!!!!!!
Tonight we are going to Hobsons Restuarant in Sandringham to celebrate Carolina's 30th birthday. Love that place!!!
And...tomorrow is a family BBQ at Braeside Park so we can meet Andrea's Matt. He is from Brisbane and has come down twice now to meet her. She has been up there once and is going again later this month. Sounds like they are pretty serious...and in all likely hood she will move up to Brisbane. (can't cope with that thought right now!!!)
It's such a beautiful day today that I'm going to do something creative!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: