Saturday, May 31, 2008

Thanks Ali

I'm really excited. I was just browsing around on the 'net' and checked out Ali Edwards' blog. She has this great display of a 'type drawer' with heaps and heaps of photos in it plus other bits of embellishments. I was just impressed with the whole thing.
So, following her prompts I googled 'type drawer' and instantly found one. It's just like hers and was selling on Ebay. It even comes with some history. It was made in 1890 and came to Australia from England.
I can't wait to make it into a great feature of photos etc.

So, Ali has been really inspiring me lately. Got my albums and pages organised and now I plan to 'copy' her idea with the type drawer.
Thanks Ali!!

1 comment:

kazy2004 said...

Hey Anna, so glad you are feelinf creative. Now I have a bread maker that has cob webs on it, sooo wanted any tips. What brands do you find the best, how do you store it etc.
Cheers Karen