Monday, April 21, 2008

Very Proud

Very proud of myself...because I vacuumed the whole house this morning. And...I spot cleaned some spots on the carpet. Once you start that, you see spots everywhere. Hoping to get some new carpet at the end of the year.
I havn't had the energy to vacuum a room let alone the whole house. It feels great!!!!! Never thought I would say that!
So, there's still washing to hang up, and there's a bed to make and then I am going to do something that Ali Edwards has just done.
I am just like her in that I have over the 8 years I've been scrapbooking just put most of my layouts in an album as I complete it. Or, brought it home from Scraptacular after being finished with teaching classes, or used for displays.
So apart from a Heritage, Christmas, About Me and Birthday albums everything is a jumble.
So, I am going to take all the layouts out and arrange them. My grandchildren will finally have their own album of individual layouts I've done and the rest will be organised chronologically. I hope I've dated my journalling!!!!!!
Like Ali I have some that are not 12x12" but they are going to be added in anyway. Makes for a different look...a bit of variation.
I'm going to 'stretch' out our dining room table which we never use....and start the piles.
I have about 7albums that are brand new and then there are the ones I am taking layouts out of so I think I should be good for albums. Page protectors....I have some but probably will need to buy a heap more.

I had my flu shot last week, and then found out that my Oncologist wants me to have the pneumonia shot as well. So, I get tomorrow.
On May 19th I finally go to the Royal Melbourne Hospital for my drug allergy test.
And next monday I see Nick Houseman the surgeon to get the shell of abscess removed from my neck.

Tomorrow I am going to see a movie I have been wanting to see for months. The Kite Runner. I have read a book by the same author as the book this movie is based on. It's quite a raw story, but very interesting. My dear friend Sandra is going to take me! Sandra and I have been friends for more than 16yrs. She's a lot younger than me but we get on so well. It's like we knew eachother before we came here. We can never just chat for 5mts. We have done so much together. Worked with the Young Women from our Church, taken them on camps and slept on the floor of an old railway carriage talking all night long. Planned great activities for the girls together and just became such good friends. Then of all funny things my eldest son married her husbands younger sister. So, we are related now! Which is the best fun of all.

Off to make the bed!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

kazy2004 said...

Hey Anna,
your cards are delightful, your bread looks delish, and you are welcome to come and vacuum my house, LOL..kidding.
See you very soon.
Cheers Karen