Monday, April 21, 2008

A Bit of Work

So I have been having fun doing some creating. A few pages from my Cancer Journal that I have been working on. I think I have done about 14 pages now, and havn't even gotten to where I started the chemotherapy.
I am loving the bird and butterflies stamps that I purchased a while back, and also the lovely tag punch from stampin up. I am trying to add the stamps in one way or another on every page and also trying to include some ribbon on everypage.
It's hard work though because I am doing a smaller size, 8.5x11" and sometimes there is so much writing it takes up the whole page.
I made the cards because Sara wants one for a one year old girl. So I played around with some new Basic Grey paper (the mini ones from their 8x8" pad) and thought they turned out pretty cute. A bit different than my usual style.Posted by Picasa

No comments: