Sunday, September 28, 2008

Random pics

You're back!!!!!!!!! My beautiful, sweet and adorable Sahn. Back to stay...after a short time in Brisbane. I am so, so very happy that I can continue to be a part of your everyday life. I am so glad that you have come back to Melbourne.

The irrepressible Harrison...I get so much joy and fun out of watching you play and enjoy your life as a 2yr old.


Riley....I took this photo on saturday and you look so grown up. 5 yrs old and so sweet, gentle and tender. School next year and I hope that you can cope with it.


And then there's Orson. A child who has no physical fears.....loves to be the 'tough guy' with his cousins even though he's only 4!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Oh Anna, I am so happy that your family are back in Melbourne.... they must be over the moon to have their nanna around again.
Love the photos and you look so happy. God bless