Saturday, September 13, 2008

A new look for me


This is the 'new look' me! At least I have some hair now! But....the colour is very different to my brunette shades I have always been used to. and then there's the curls! They may not last...but my hair is so much thicker than it used to be as well.






Still I am so grateful to have hair. Even Balou likes me better with hair!!! I have only had one tiny trim to tidy up the back but will leave it to grow a lot more so that it can eventually be cut into a style.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful. My hair grew back curly but slowly went straight again. It also came back a different colour but over time is nearly back to my original colour.

I think of you often but haven't been too good at reading blogs or blogging lately.

Dawn

kazy2004 said...

You look gorgeous Anna.
you sound really well and happy, great to hear, and I am still up for a coffee, LOL

Debbi said...

Hiya Anna, thanks for leaving me such a sweet msg on my blog. Miss you girl!!... would love to catch up some time if you are free, I heard about the amazing journey you have been through and so happy that things are going great for you. You look so cool :-) loving your doo, it suits you so much.
I am loving life right now, very hectic but feel blessed that I have my two monkey's keeping me busy..
talk soon Anna, take care
ps. not sure what your email is cos I lost my mobile along with your contact details, pls drop me a msg at debbi_ucar@racv.com.au :-)