Saturday, October 06, 2007

It's All Good........... nearly!

I have been sweating the results of two biopsies I had done on Tuesday. One on a huge lymph node in my neck and the other on a growth on my thyroid.
Well today Dr.Nick gave me the good news that neither have any cancer. Whoopee!!!!!!! Even though I felt confident that things would be OK, there was always a little niggling doubt in the back of my mind.
I still have to go and see a throat surgeon because he may want to do surgery on the lymph node, and maybe on the thyroid. Will wait and see what he says. I hope he doesn't want to do anything. That would suit me a lot more.
I have just printed out about 60+ photos. Some to give to family members and others for me to scrapbook. I think I spend more time organising myself to scrapbook, than actually scrapbooking.
The photos are all of recent birthday parties held for little grandchildren.
India's 'princess castle' book was such a hit, I had to make one for Sahn. Hers I made out of Basic Grey papers as well but I used the Lilly and Kate ones.
It's Sahns 2nd birthday party today!!!!
Got home from a late evening out with some girlfriends, on Thursday night, to find a huge parcel! I hadn't ordered anything, and I didn't think passports (which was the only thing I was expecting!) came in such a huge parcel.
It was from Express Publications and I had won a prize for a competition I entered months ago.
Yeah!!! I havn't won anything, ever. So this was fun.
Unwrapping it was a challenge in itself. However when I got to the goods I have 2 large albums, 1 6x6" album. Refills for all of them. A tote for lots of bits and pieces. Embellishments, craft mats and more.
Pretty lucky girl.
So, this week has been a great week. I worked about 25hrs again. I am feeling really comfortable at my new place of work. Everyone there is pretty easy going and there is always someone setting someone else up so we all get a laugh.
I worked two nights by myself and did allright so I now work my permanent 29hrs per week and that's great. Now I can get some routine and things worked out with meals etc. It's a bit harder when I get home after 7:30pm two nights and after 6pm two nights. But, I get a 3 day weekend every week. Loving that!
I'm off to organise a birthday layout. Then off to another birthday party. Sahn's 2nd birthday. It's going to be crazy. Lots of big people, lots of little people and not a whole lot of room. Should be fun though...................!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great news Anna.
Glad everything is going well and your medical reports were good news.

Kind Regards

Karen

www.karensyates.blogspot.com