Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Pretty 2yr old




This is my beautiful little grandaughter Sahn at her 2nd birthday party. She wasn't too fussed about a lot of the games but she sure did love the chalk drawing on the balcony.
Sahnie I love your hair in the two little pig tails. You are such an adorable and cute little girl.
Despite the fact that you have some development delays you are changing all the time.
I see you expressing yourself differently and just getting a grasp on things at a much faster rate than you used to.
You love to keep up with the older kids and that's great because you learn to copy what they do. Even the naughtie stuff!!
Our third birthday party in a row this week - it was such a beautiful day that the children could play all the games outside.
they particularly loved the game of tying balloons to your ankles and whilst attempting to protect your own try to pop some one else's.
Andrea made a gorgeos cake for Sahnie. Really pretty. Pink and bows and flowers etc. Nice to see after having so many 'boys' birthday cakes around. I even got some scrapbooking done this weekend. A layout of Isaacs birthday and nearly finished one of India's birthday. Just ran out of time. At work today all the staff got their specially scanned for, orthotics. Pretty special working at a place where you get something worth about $300 for nothing. Especially when I've only been there for 6 weeks.
And mine are really comfortable too.
Off to Medicare today to claim some of those 'big' pathology/radiology bills. And then buy some new photopaper. I bought a pack of 50 last week and used them all!!! Mainly printing photos for the family. Because I usually am the only person taking photos I thought I'd share a few.
Time to go and dry my hair - it's drying by itself at the moment and that's not going to be a good look.

No comments: