Saturday, October 06, 2007

Just had to come back for a minute




I keep forgetting I wanted to post a couple of photos on my blog from Friday of last week.

Our weather has been really nice, but Friday last week we had this huge hail storm.

One of those ones that comes with furious wind and last about 10mts max.

I had to rush out and take some photos of course, because I could see a layout happening right before my eyes.
The funny thing was our little kittens. We opened the family room door, and called them. Both of them kept running up to us, but then kept running straight back into the garden and getting drenched. The poor little things didn't know what to do. The sound on the patio roof was so loud that they were just scared out of their wits.
When I did get them in I had to wrap them both up in towels to dry them off.
Fortunately they both recovered well from their exciting afternoon.

No comments: