Monday, October 15, 2007

Enjoying the moment........



Again another busy week and weekend has passed.

Busy with working, busy with family, busy scrapbooking.

I have had a lovely weekend. My weekend always starts on a Friday which is lots of fun. I met Sarah (youngest daughter) at Southland and we shopped and browsed and enjoyed spending some rare time together.

Saturday was Monty's birthday party. Which was all go from the start. It was at Springers and they organise kids parties there. A lovely young man helped the kids play basketball games, soccer games and t-ball. It was heaps of fun for them all.

I am glad there isn't a party this week!!! Although, I could organise one, seeing as how it's my birthday next monday. But.....I think I'll pass on that idea.

The weekends seem to be more exhausting than the working week at the moment. I'm looking forward to maybe going to see a movie or something next weekend.

I think I've missed all the movies that I had wanted to see. Although The Kingdom looks good because I am a Jennifer Garner fan. Ex Alias etc.

I had some real relaxing fun doing a few scrapbook pages. Some new ones to put in the frames I have hanging all around my home.

One of Sahnie at her birthday party and one of India at Sahns party.

They are scraplifted, but I have no idea where from.

Sometimes I just browse around all different sites and print off layouts I like. Then later I forget where I got them from.

So, if they look familiar and you think they may be yours..........please know that I enjoyed copying them and am really happy with the results.
I am really enjoying being able to scrapbook however I want. After so many years of preparing classes and needing to think differently about planning layouts it's nice and relaxing to work with my photos in whatever way I feel at the time. Which often means just copying a basic design I like and then adding my own touch.
After a 10.5hr day it's time to relax and watch a bit of TV. I'm always glad when Monday is behind me because that's my longest day every week.
I got a nice complement at work today. I'm now part of the furniture. Although I know I am on a 3month trial it's nice to know that I am fitting in and doing the job well.

No comments: