Friday, August 31, 2007

A Brand New Start

I am excited!!!! I have a new job!
I have been going for so many interviews which has been a great experience. A bit scary too!! I am actually amazed at how many places need staff and especially mature staff. I do come under that catergory.
The job that's been offered is at a Chiropractic Clinic at the front desk. Something I have wanted to do for a long time. Medical Receptionist. I was going to do a course at Frankston Hospital, but on the job training is much better.
So, today i work a couple of hours, next week about 15hrs and then it will increase.
I think I can cope with the more hours per week, because I don't have to worry about preparing classes or thinking about classes etc.
Although working in the Scrapbook industry has been an amazing experience. It has given me confidence dealing with people and lots of other skills. Now, I can really scrapbook just for myself and for gifts etc.
So, where the one door has closed there is definetly a new one opened. Again, I feel very blessed.

No comments: