Monday, January 26, 2009

Layouts of Isabella - grandaughter #4 - grandchild #11

Two layouts I have done of our newest little grandaughter, Isabella. She is 6weeks old in these photos. A gorgeous delicate little one.
Isabella seems to have the colouring of Colins Father's side of the family. Her hair is a darkish auburn colour and her skin is very pale. The pale skin is very rare in any of our children or grandchildren but especially with Carolina being Argentinian. Isabella's brothers all have golden olive skin...but this little girl is going to be different. A cute little doll.

I have lost my 'great' place for photographing layouts and am just trying out new spots. The problem is when I place the layout higher than me the photograph doesn't come out balanced in size. Oh well, you get the idea, right??
Posted by Picasa

No comments: