Friday, January 23, 2009

Proud of You Monty

Here we are....ready for Monty's baptism. Love your sweet and kind look Monty, although he doesn't look too involved in this photo below with me.....but he was having some problems with his eyes...very bloodshot and sore so I guess we can forgive him for the bored look.
Monty's Dad, Gareth flew down from Queensland to baptise him. Monty is so much like Gareth to look at. I love this photo of the two of them together.
Mother and Son.....Monty and our Sara. Such a proud Mum on this special day. I must say that Monty looks a lot chirpier than in the photo with me!!! Favourtism!
The baptism service was so lovely. Lots of family participating and a great feeling of 'togetherness' with some having come from Qld and NSW to be there for Lamont. He was pretty nervous....but as he did for Isaac....Joshua (cousin)_ assured everyone that "He's allright" after the actual baptism was performed.......and he was!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: