Thursday, June 04, 2009

Good News For The Locals

Well, it seems that Kaiser Craft are more than likely going to open a store at DFO in Cheltenham.
This week Robyn, Rosemary and myself trotted around Geelong checking out a local store and Kaiser Craft. I met Chris Kaiser - the better half of the Kaiser Team!!!! And she told me that they are pretty much coming down to sign the lease next week!!! If it all comes off it will be great. They are doing so well with their products. Just releasing some new ribbons on cards at a very cheap price!!! And their new ranges are going to be released less frequently, but with more to the range such as rub-ons and stickers and ribbons and 6 papers per range instead of 4. I think the first release is in July.
How cool with it be to have them at the DFO in Cheltenham??? It will take me all of 5mts to get there!

It was so good to see Rosemary again. It's been since late last year, I think. Her new home is gorgeous. And she will have a huge scrapbooking room - as soon as she unpacks her house!

It was a long day driving to Geelong and back - shopping - and having a very yummy lunch. We all had the same - a potato and bacon pancake with cheese, two eggs and advocado on the top. Delicious!!! I won't mention what dessert was - a bit too decadent and way more than I should have eaten.

I am really keen to getting back to scrapbooking pages. I am stuck trying to finish my type drawer and am just not getting the creative juices happening at the moment. I might have to put it away for a bit and do something else for a while.

I've been roaming around a bit on Twitter and it makes me wonder what the big deal is about it. I much prefer reading blogs and catching up on what people are doing and creating. I can't see the point in one sentence comments that no-one even knows what it's all about. I did read one that is full of revenge and spitefulness. What's the point in that???
Who even cares? So I won't waist time snooping around there anymore.

I'm looking forward to a long weekend. I think some of us are going to do some bowling on Monday. We've had lots of fun before and it's a great activity to involve the children - especially on a cold, cold Melbourne day. (as is predicted anyway).

Alison - lovely to read your comment - thank you!!!!

Off to get some sleep.

No comments: