Friday, December 21, 2007




Three more Christmas Angels.......well it's hard to see if the third one is an angel. Grandchildren India by the tree, Isaac totally uninterested on the couch and curly top Mckenzie. These beautiful little ones came with their mum Tambi to visit today. They brought lunch and dinner for tonight. Thank you heaps!!!
Had my third round of Chemo yesterday and overnight....feel like a Zombie today....but a bit wired because of the steroids kicking in. I'm just hoping I don't get sick like last week.
In the shower today I lost about a baseball size wad of hair. Yucky! Tomorrow is looking good for the big shave. And...I think I'm OK about it.
Thank you Dawn for your encouragement and ideas all the time. I have found the oral drops from the Chemist you recommended are great...didn't bother getting the script from the Doctor filled at the Chemist.
It's getting closer and closer to Christmas Day......I think I'm more focused and into it this year than for ages.
Colin is hope until the 14th of january. He is just great. Helps with everything and anything and has been the best!!!!
Received Robyn B's 3rd card this week.....a Christmas Card of course!!! Thank you dear friend!
Time to try and eat a bit.

1 comment:

Claire said...

I am glad you are still able to enjoy christmas with your grandchildren. You are doing great and getting healthier with each treatment. Thinking of you.