Friday, July 17, 2009

What's going on?

Not sure what's happening with my blog. I can't get any photos uploaded on to it. Will have to play around with it when I feel better.
I'm still battling a sinus infection, have been really sick but not with swine flu although I was given a course of tamiflu. It's all from my sinus's. Am having a CT scan today as my oncologist is just making sure we rule out anything unsuspecting.

Will get back to my blog when feeling better as I have some great news.
A wedding in the family - that's already happened!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Infection.org is a purely informational site dedicated to the general Public. It provides a focal point on the Internet for Infection information. I am contacting you in order to inquire if you could add a link to Infection.org. We also have a section where we could post qualified resource links on Infection.org. If you have any questions feel free to email me. And hopefully you can add a link on your site to Infection.org.If you want more information on that please email me back with the subject line as your URL

Thanks for your Time and Have a Wonderful Holiday Season.