Thursday, December 25, 2008

Family Christmas Day Photo


We didn't realise Harry was missing from the first photo so we made sure we caught him
for the second photo. And two photos was about all we could get out of this happy bunch.
Christmas Day 2008 - The Blyth Family

Posted by PicasaWe had an absolutely wonderful Christmas day. It started at home with Colin and I watching Carols by Candelight.....this is a must in our home on Christmas Eve. And this year was just stunning and absolutely entertaining. As well, my favourite Christmas Carol of all is O Holy Night always brings me to tears. I love it! And I feel such an amazing gratitude for my Savior whose birth we celebrate at this special time of the year. His birth is such an amazing event and Easter is the reason why we celebrate his birth...because of his sacrifice for us. I feel so blessed to have participated in special Church services and Sacred Music Nights at our (LDS) church here and it sure helps to get the real magic of Christmas happening.
Being with family is the best thing at Christmas and again I am so grateful that no-one was missing.......!! (We thought this year it may have happened, but thankfully we are all united again).
Enjoying Christmas day through the eyes of little children helps me to focus on the simple things in life and to remember to find Joy in the Journey.
It has truelly been a special day because I am alive and well and able to enjoy everything with my loved ones.

No comments: