Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Christmas Cards Part 2

Probably my least favourite of all the designs I've done....but I've made eight of them so eight friends will be getting one. Actually I love the holly which is again from the Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge and the stamp of Merry Christmas in all kinds of different directions looks good too! I think it's the ribbon.....!!! Oh well

One of my favourite designs....I've really enjoyed making these. Especially using different pattern papers that I've had for ages. the tree is also from the Christmas Cheer Cartridge and the letters are Basic Grey stickers.

A close up of my favourite one from this design...added a bit of the old standby...Kindy Glitz!!

I think my most favourite of all my designs for this year. The lettering is Base Camp Cartridge and I used some of my very old, old metal rubons in gold over the letters.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: