Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Angels

I have finally finished my cancer journal and was so keen yesterday, to do a 'normal' scrapbook page that I grabbed the first photos I could put my hands on and went for it.
I copied some of the basic design...but that's OK...we all scraplift a bit here and there. I so enjoyed doing this page. My daughters Sara and Andrea and my daughters in law Tambi and Carolina were my absolutely perfect angels during my cancer treatment. They did everything for me...not only the physical help but emotional and spiritual strength as well. I really honour these girls!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hi Anna,

Great to hear you so happy :) Bumped into Sarah yesterday and she told me your 'news'. AWESOME!!!! My PC is being fixed so I don't have your email addy on this one :(