Sunday, November 11, 2007

Unshakable Faith

Girls, thanks for your supportive comments. I am not sure who anonymous #2 is, and Linda you are sweet.
I have an unshakable faith in a loving Father in Heaven and his purpose and plan for me is his alone to decide and guide me towards.
He is a forgiving and loving God and he knows the follies of us in our mortality. Everyone of us!!!!
I know this without any doubt at all.
I am not going to qualify comments left on my blog by referring to them.
Today I have been inundated with phone calls from good friends, visits from my children and grandchildren and happy and supportive emails.
How truelly blessed I am!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Anna, my thoughts are with you, i am sure you will beat this terrible disease. Keep strong and remember to only invest your precious time and thoughts on the people who matter. With love Alison