Saturday, April 25, 2009

In To Boys Pages


Riley at age 5 - taken last September 08. When I saw this photo I realised how much this little grandson has grown up all of a sudden. Papers I used are Kaiser Craft - they are really getting good with their papers. The tree I made copying ideas on Sassafras Lass papers the owl is Sassafras Lass as is the heart. The title is down with the cricut Graphically Speaking cartridge. Which I absolutely love!


Big brother, Joshua at 7 -playing mini golf. Joshie never changes......he is smaller than his younger brother! But makes up for it with personality and drive. We were playing mini-golf this particular day in September 08



The left hand side of a double page of little brother Harrison. These photos were taken Christmas Day 08. Harry loves the camera and is right in to posing with a different expression and then running up to have a look on the screen.
I again copied the trees and the owls from the Sassafras Lass range. I didn't have any left so just made them up myself. The little wooden embellishments are Sassafras Lass. The papers are a mixture and the frames are My Minds Eye.


Right hand page of our irrepressible Harry. I had a lot of fun coming up with new ideas for boys pages. Trees and owls instead of stars and arrows!!!

I havn't done much else interesting besides enjoying my scrapbooking. Have felt really tired though. This is all part of my metabolism having changed after Chemo.
We did go and see the movie The Boy in The Striped Pajamas. It is an amazing story of the jewish camps through the eyes of two eight year olds. Really pulls at the heartstrings and sure worth seeing.

Off to daughter Andrea's for the afternoon to watch the Anzac Day match between Essendon and Collingwood. Martin and Daniel have gone to the match and so the 'girls and children and Papa and Nanna' are going to watch it together and supervise the kidlets.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: