Friday, March 06, 2009

Bootcamp 8-10




Well, I got to finish 10 of the 25 layouts for the Blue Bazaar Bootcamp.
It's been a lot of fun and given me a real push to do a bit m ore work on all those photos I have sitting around.
This challenge is going to be repeated in a couple of months so if any one else is interested in doing it....sign up to the Blue Bazaar newsletter and you'll hear about it when it comes around again.
I am going to keep going with the challenge just for myself because I've enjoyed it and I'm getting some work done.


Life is pretty much the same old, same old these days. Seen a few movies with Colin. Have gotten very used to having Colin at home which is comforting. He may be employed part-time soon, will just have to wait and see.

I've been having some fun doing a class at The Scrapbook Scene with my friend Robyn and sure like the classes on offer there. So have booked in to a few more. It's a lovely, comfortable place to visit and do a class. Just what's needed!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: