Tuesday, November 14, 2006


I totally forgot to write about our wonderful day going on the Puffing Billy train. All 19 of us!! Ten little grandchildren and 9 adults. We had such a wonderful time.
The adults were just as excited as the children and we had a whole carrage to ourselves because there were so many of us and there was so much noise coming from it that everyone else took one look and kept walking.
The photo is of Me of course!! With my daughter Sara behind me hugging her son Monty and Joshua and Riley and McKenzie and then Tambi taking a photo as well.
I just loved the whole day. We went all the way to Lakeside and the scenery and just the beautiful rural countryside was fantastic.
It was also fantastic to all be together as a family having this experience together. I only took 188 photos!!! Lots of scrappin to tell the story of our one day out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Anna....it's been years since I went on Puffing Billy with the school children. It's such fun tough isn't it!