Friday, September 01, 2006

Ali Edwards


I love this photo that I took of Ali Edwards as she was teaching one of her classes.
I did post a new blog last week but my computer froze half way through so I didn't have any luck getting it onto my blog.
Never mind.
Actually it was very important because I had found the dog food on special again this week. So that was very exciting.
I've been helping Andrea (daughter) quite a bit this week as she has been approved for a rental property and is moving out of Jethro's (estranged husband) house.
Fortunately we get lots of boxes at work so she has a hallway full of packed goodies already to go in a week and a bit.
It will be a relief for all of us when she is out of the house. He will not be able to just barge in whenever he pleases. And he may actually leave her alone.
Work has been good. I havn't worked as many hours this week which is OK. Although I do need money so I can start saving for a new camera. One day!!!
That's it. I'm off to bed and as this blog is very uninspired it's best to just stop now.
Nice to read your comment on my blog Lynne. Thanks!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, cool pic of Ali Anna - you have to scrap that one for sure!